Sunday 1 June 2014

Sneak peak

I've been hidden away the last couple of days making a start on the wedding album for my friend. She's in Turkey and getting married out there next week so can't show you the finished piece until she gets back and let's me have her photos but can give you a sneak peek! 
The material used for the binding on the folios is called Kraft Tex which is a fabric like paper with the strength and versatility of leather. I was able to use a pearl alcohol ink to give it a shimmer and embossed hearts onto it with the use of my light box. The hearts are what I used on her wedding invitations so thought it would be nice to carry the theme through the album as well. 
I also had some of the pearlised card left over, from her invitations, so have used it to Matt some of the spaces inside. I have also used grey ( to match the men's suits) and cerise (to match the bridesmaids) so far but can add more colours and papers once I see the photos. 

I can't wait to finish this and hand it to her and her hubby as a keepsake of their special day :) 

 


1 comment:

  1. You are such a tease Di!!! Can't wait to see the finished album :)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete