Wednesday 28 May 2014

Filling in the blanks

I've finally done it! I've filled one of my folios with my photos :)
This folio is in the style of the old match books so opens long and tall.

I made this one on retreat and used papers that reminded me of our many camping trips so dug deep in my packets of photos under the bed and found the perfect ones of when we went to The Forest of Dean and Symonds Yat. 

When opened the folio has accordain style pockets at the bottom to hold the photo matts, shown in first photo, and slide out booklets at the top, fastened in place with magnets on the title plaque. 

The only thing I need to do now is some journalling, which is where I get stuck! This is something I need to work on and get better at. I could blab for hours about the photos and the memories I have but just find if hard to put pen to paper and record it but am taking tips from my good friend Emma!! You can be wowed by Emma's brilliance here at her blog. :)

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. *BLUSH* you're so funny!!! loving the folio and you can blab as much as i can!! just write as if you are talking to Molly or Luke about the photos... ok Molly!!! :) it will flow once you get into the swing of it honest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was stunning before, but it just comes alive with your photos in, and now I need to request seeing it completely finished, with lots and lots of lovely journalling - you can do it Di :) xxx

    ReplyDelete