Saturday 17 May 2014

Foto Folios

I follow an inspirational woman on YouTube called Kathy Orta and got very excited when she previewed her new project of Foto Folios. I knew that I just had to make them for myself, so purchased the tutorials and got started as soon as they arrived in my in-box!!
This is the first folio of the collection and I love how there are so many hidden pages/ pockets inside.


Each pocket or flip down page has space for photos and card matts can be inserted into the pockets.
The papers used on this project were Kaiser Craft Happy Snap and Simple Stories DIY Boutique. 
I like that the colours and patterns complement each other and make the folio bright and inviting. I think I'm going to struggle to put photos in here and cover the yumminess!!

I feel the photos don't do this folio enough justice and to see it and hold it is another thing entirely! The reactions of people I've shown it to are priceless when they discover there's more , just as they thought they'd opened everything! 

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment