Sunday 18 May 2014

Pop-ups

Ok, so if you look on Pinterest, in the art and craft files, you will see a lot of these 3D cards being made. 

I like making them because they're fun to give and can be done in whatever colour, theme or for any occasion. 

They fold flat so no problems posting them!! I have a Stampin Up envelope board and can make the envelopes to fit which is a bonus :) 
I am constantly thinking of ways to make them different to all of the others out there, those who know me well will tell you I don't like to conform to the norm, so will show and tell when I've finished and am happy with the end product! 

Note to self, I must get better at taking photos of my creations to show them off in a better way! 

Thanks for looking :) 

2 comments:

  1. I do love these cards.... really must get a lesson from you sometime soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pop up cards are addictive aren't they?? I love making them but need to find more embellishments to stick on them lol xxx

    ReplyDelete