Saturday 24 May 2014

I love storage boxes!


I use my Stampin Up envelope board for more than just envelopes and one of the challenges I enjoy is creating boxes for gifts and storage.
I saw a clip on YouTube for boxes to hold 6x4 photos or cards and made several of them.
I wanted to store them in some sort of caddy so designed a wrap around case to hold 3 boxes.

I've embellished this one as a photo store but they could be filled with greetings cards or notelets and given as a gift.

I've also been busy making the storage box that is part of the Foto folio collection.
The box can hold 3 folios so a nice size for lots of other projects too ;) 
I found the tutorial for this quite long winded with lots of, what I thought, unnessecary steps so will be having a play around to recreate it in a way that could be passed on through a class at crop or on here. Watch this space! 

*I am thinking of posting some tutorials on here in the near future so please comment if there is anything in particular that you would like from the previous posts. 

Thanks for looking :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yes would def like a class at Crop for the folio box pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the folio box too, I'm sure the crop ladies would love you forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Will bring it to next crop and see what everyone thinks. Want to play around with a few adjustments first though ;)

    ReplyDelete